Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birthday Theory

Come on in, enjoy the fire, the fresh air and the beautiful weather. Oh yeah the cat accompanied me for this little trek, apparently she knows it's my birthday too and now won't leave me alone. Either that or she's just being her normal retarded self. Oh wait, there she goes to get stuck behind that book case ... yep retard.

Anyways, a few years back I had a great series of birthday moments. For some reason over the day, a half dozen different women showed me their fabulous chests, both enclosed in underware and out of it. Was a great day.

I liked it so much, the more I think about it, the more I would like to introduce this as my birthday policy. If you know me, are of age, and have a touch of exhibitionist you should show me your boobs. I'd love that.

Yes, feel free to get pissed at me by my completely blantant desire to see female mamaries. But it's my birthday and I get to do whatever I want. (Sticks out tongue and goes nyeah!)

No comments: