Thursday, May 27, 2010

Like the Tides

Come along out of the rain, I know the skins are back but I love the smell, so clean and refreshing. I could stand out in the rain for hours and just let it soak away my cares.

And maybe that's part of the problem. Caring is hard work and makes you ask a lot of questions. And caring makes you work hard to do what is right. It pushes you to better yourself and the world around you. For some of us thought, we care with more strength than perhaps we have.

Questions are always a part of caring. Why seems to be a fairly common refrain. And why is virtually unanswerable. It makes more questions than any answers. Most times because even when you can find at least some answers they rarely lead to a good place.

I guess what it comes down to is being able to say to yourself 'It is going to be ok,' and believing it. And I know I could put down a laundry list of why there is no reason for me personally, or for all of you wonderful readers (I think about three people) should not believe that it is going to be ok, but instead I'd rather go forward.

And of course ask, would you mind believing it for me for a while? It's going to be ok? Right?

No comments: