Sunday, May 16, 2010

Zombies Bad

Come on in and watch the flames... oh and I know the cupboards are bare, bring your own snacks.

So there I am, walking into the house with the Antekens. And the following conversation happens.

Antekens: So does Little Bear still have her stilts?
Coyote: Crutches honey, and no.
A: Why not?
C: Because her ankle wasn't as hurt as we thought it was.
A: Oh well, that's good. But what if it swells up again? What if it gets worse?
C: I guess we'll just have to cut that foot off then.
A: NO! That's bad.
C: Really? Why?
A: Because then she'd have a hole in her leg. And she might bleed. And then people might mistake her for a zombie. And that's bad.
C: Totally.
A: Yeah, cuz people kill zombies. And we don't want Little Bear to be killed.
C: Yeah, I agree. No cutting her foot off.

I love my girls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL--Love it!!!

Smarty Pants said...

Make sure little one gets to work on her cardio. :-)
(If you haven't seen "Zombieland", never mind.)