Saturday, August 9, 2008

Curiosity

Come in, the fire is nice tonight, a few small flames, and a lot of warm coals. Watch how the light plays along them. Orange to blue: bright, electric, and alive. Watching it can lead your mind into new places. Try it.

So I thought I might try an experiment today. I'm going to give you a couple of short jokes. They're crude, and possibly offensive. If you are offended by the joke, write down from 1 to 10 how offended you are. Post those numbers for me. Ready?

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing, you've told her twice.


Why can't Stevie Wonder read?
(He's blind?)
No, he's black.


Share your thoughts.

1 comment:

Viper Pilot said...

Heh, damn, I've already heard both those so I'm not entirely shocked.

I'll try and transport a tasteless Aussie joke of similar dubious quality...

"I hear the Prince Albert Police are on the lookout for an indian-basher."

"Really? When do applications close?"