Thursday, September 18, 2008

How best to spend 9/11

So I was sick last week, and I'm flipping through the channels and all that's on is tributes. I mean even Discovery shows an all day thing on the attack on the Pentagon. So I flipped it to MuchMoreMusic and luckily it was actually showing music videos. And I stumble across this. Now I can't embed it so go give it a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMeZwO2qZ0

The music is ... well the song is nice, it's nothing like 'Oh my god! That's the greatest thing ever!' but it is nice. But the imagery in the video is just ... oh my. I've watched the video about a dozen times, and showed it to a few other folks. I keep finding new creepy little things in it. Quite tasty.

2 comments:

Viper Pilot said...

Killer video! Too bad she comes across as another mediocre big label middle-of-the-road performer (to me). A watered-down Bjork, dressed up like a dollhouse emo, that is - not that I'm dissing Bjork, it's just typically big label to copy someone successful and mainstreamify it to the point where it loses all its edge.

I'm surprised you didn't use the prhase 'cock in her mouth' in your post. Going soft in your old age? :)

Silent Winged Coyote said...

*laughs* That's the same thing My Moon said to me.

Not the 'cock in her mouth' thing, but the Bjork comparison.

BTW check some of her other videos on YouTube, she's got a good video producer if nothing else. And some of the music isn't entirely watered down Bjork, some is *mildly* original. But it's servicable.

If I were to honestly define the music it would be 'Nothing I'd wanna rock out or drive long distances too, but as background music to fucking, it'd be suitable.'

Which isn't to be confused with how Delerium gets classified as 'The best music to spend eight hours doing every sexy thing in the universe to the woman you love in as many inventive and unique ways possible. With Props.'

And your veiled reference to me being a softcock has not gone unnoticed you syphilis infected cumbubble. The best part of you ended up in your dad's sock! :)

With love VP. :)