Sunday, November 2, 2008

*sigh*

I'm participating only because if I don't I'll seem weak, and then the predators will eat me. So come in and enjoy the night fire and listen to this amusing bit of ... stuff.

So Cenobyte tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here are the six things, and you may all enjoy them for what they are worth.

1) I have several criminal charges, most of which would cause people to hate me. I'm not going to share them, but I am a reformed individual, who committed the crimes I did because I was a fucked up kid. Everyone, no matter the crime deserves a full hearted chance at rehabilitation, because even the worst of them can change when given the right resources. Like myself.

2) I have, and do occasionally still suffer from depression, have used many different ways to cope with it including medication. Due to my depression I have considered suicide quite often. No, not recently, well maybe, within the last three years or so. These are things I am not ashamed of, and no one else should ever be ashamed of this. A lot more people than you think suffer from mental illness and maybe if I am willing to tell everyone about my own others might start changing their perceptions of fellow sufferers.

3) I am an extroverted introvert. I would rather sit at home and let the rest of you (in my more bitter and less forgiving times) kill each other while I enjoy time with a nice book. While I operate quite well in front of people, am not shy, and in fact take a certain joy in being the center of attention, I also hate it at the same time. Go fig?

4) The things I truly enjoy about people are those idosyncracies and annoying habits that others actually dislike. It is our weakness and failings that make us what we are because those are what we must overcome to better ourselves and the people around us. I love you all for the ways you make me suffer. Even more twisted. :)

5) I like the Canadian made show 6teen. It's freakin' hilarious! Especially the episode when the three main girls all have their periods together. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

6) I lost my virginity at the age of 13. I was drunk, stoned, and could barely get it up. I think the girl I had sex with was five or six years older than me. I barely remember most of it, the parts I do were very uncomfortable and the entire experience was bad. I don't remember her name and I didn't have sex again until I was 18. (I stole the inspiration for this from Cenobyte. Heh)

Now we're s'pose to tag six others, but I'm only gonna tag one. My bestest best buddy in the whole wide world (Literally!), Viper Pilot! Mostly cuz the others are already tagged, and I don't know many others that blog. Rules were made to be broken right?

Now I also broke the rules because the things I shared are not random, they are in fact calculated to let you all know more of who I am and why I see things the way they are. Or why I want to change the world. It'll happen, slowly, but it will happen.

No comments: