Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Little Crow Caws

Come on in.  The lovely love has created a wonderful curried shrimp with some rice.  Enjoy!

So I came home from work the other day to find the Little Crow reciting a poem to the lovely love and I thought I would immortalize it and share it.  It's quite nice.

The eagle cries in the skies
From the lullabies
The eagle lullabies

The lullabies become sighs
While the eagle flies

The eagle lies beneath the cries
The cries lies the puppies
The eagle lies lies

And that's the end of the poem.

(Dictated to the Lovely Love by Little Crow - Age 6)

Now that's some talent!

2 comments:

Ringmaster said...

This is why I don't write poetry. 6 year olds do it better than I can. :-)
Good work, Little Crow.

Unknown said...

What talent. You must be a proud poppa.