Thursday, November 18, 2010

One of the funny things about youth ...

Come on in and grab some celery, good tasty snack.  The fire is really stoked up and the skins down, that wind is getting to be a real killer out there.

So I guess most of us in this little story would've been 18 or there abouts.  And we decided to be 'adult' and start a weekly poker game because someone found a copy of Hoyle's card games.  Yeah we were nerds even back then.

And there we are all talkin', and four of us had recently started dating regularly and well, young men being young men, and having regular sex, suddenly a few folks started bragging.

2 sez, "So I'm the god of two!"

I sez, "How you figure?"

2 sez, "Well last night, we did it twice!"

3 sez, "Oh whatever, that makes me the god of three then."

6 sez, "Then I'm the god of six, because we did it six times last night!"

I start to laugh, "Well I'm happy with the once I did it last night.  'Course, that's all I needed to satisfy her."

Ahhh youth.  And me being a complete asshole.  :)

No comments: