Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FOOTBALL TIME!

Come on in and enjoy some veggies.  Gotta get a little more in shape, maybe lose some wieght, time to kick some ass with the football, yeah!

As is already apparent, I love football.  LOVE.  IT.  SO.  MUCH.  And again, I'm coaching for the RMF Mounties and dayum, we got a great looking team this year.  I'm thrilled to once again have the privilege to be the o-line coach and oh good goodies, we got us another super cool otherworldly offense.  I'd tell you about it, but it's a sooper sekrit thing and all that, y'know how it is.

So here's the thing.  I love coaching, for all kinds of reasons, ones I've shared.  What do y'all love to do?  What makes your lives feel complete and enjoyable.  Share, talk among yourselves, I'm gonna go draw up all kinds of Xs and Os and squiggly lines.

No comments: