Thursday, July 14, 2011

Time for a prayer

Come on in, grab some real estate and pass around the bowl of veggies.  Enjoy the weather, the beauty of summer, the peek of life and the struggle for life that goes on around us.

I thank the Grandfathers for the wisdom to understand more than myself.  The ability to step outside what ever perceptions are allowed to me and see the world from new ways, to crawl out from my own limited view and spy the vast span of existence for a brief and baffling moment.

I pray to you, those of you that walk beyond your path, the ones left behind and the ones chosen to stay, that you may illuminate the way for those of us still here, wrestling with the demons and difficulties of day to day existence.

I pray that the ways of understanding, of tolerance, and above all, sensibility, can flow into those around me who have found conflict, so that they might resolve the issues around them in a way that will both enrich them and allow them a broader understanding.

And I thank all my friends, from old to new, for their beauty, strength, differences and difficulties, and want them all to know that no matter the circumstance, I will never ever stop loving you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!