Sunday, April 22, 2012

AWESOME

Come on in and grab a pew.  Got me some ripple chips you can partake in.  Or celery.  I'ma eat the celery, I love the taste.

Last night rocked.  We all went over to The Ringmaster's house and watched some UFC, and I felt it was a damn good card.  Plus the company was awesome.  Cenobyte was there, and so was Neo, and kidlets, and we all couldn't stop laughing with all the hilarious comments getting tossed about.  Plus Ceno's eldest, The Captain, was wearing the coolest sweater that said Alcatraz Mental Ward Outpatient.  Was so cool.  And The Ringmaster's wife overfed us.  So good.  I feel all full this morning still.  It's amazing.

But the best part was being able to debate politics with The Ringmaster afterwards and both of us disagree yet be able to express our ideas.  And that's rare, and cool, and awesome.  Because we all need to be able to discuss these things without getting upset at each other.  There was no name calling, there was just expressing of ideas, which I do believe made both of us understand other perspectives, which is fantastic.  And makes me all happy.  So yah Ringmaster, you rock dude.

1 comment:

Ringmaster said...

I rock...therefore I am.
Good to have ya out. :-)