Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This chick is pretty awesome

Come on in and enjoy some popcorn, grab a stump and watch the fire.

So a while back my buddy Ringmaster introduced me to a wonderful little song by the Oatmeal.  Here it is.



So I looked up who the singer was.  Sarah Donner.  She's pretty freakin' awesome.  Her voice is just incredible and she's a fantastic songwriter.  She can even make a central pivot irrigation arm sound fun!



But this one is my favorite.



But the coolest thing is she runs a cat rescue home for abandoned cats and then gets them adopted out.  She loves the kittehs!  And she does a video Q&A thing called 'Ask a Cat Lady.'  Check the link, everyone needs to listen to more songs about nipples.

I'ma buy all her stuff.  And she's got some free songs available on her website, include the two I posted, PLUS you can get the motherfucking pterodactyl song free as an mp3 download from The Oatmeal!

No comments: