Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day two: Giddiness

I don't mind the cold, it's why I keep the fire going, so you can all come in and keep warm. I've found extra hides and blankets too. And of course, the soup is going to be on the side, getting better and better.

Second day of classes back for what should be the quick second half of my first degree. Yes in case I haven't explained I want about eight of them. No I don't want to be a career student. There's a method to my madness.

My schedule is wonky. Three classes MWF, and one class TTh, with a lab every second tuesday. But it's that tues-thur class that has me giddy. It's an author study on James Joyce.

We're covering Potrait of an Artist as a Young Man (Which I just finished reading) and Ulysses (I'm on the intro and trying to assimilate the densely packed information in that. BTW, Artist ROCKED!! That was an awesome book and I'm so looking forward to Ulysses that I feel like jumping up and down in one spot while squeeling out 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'

Yeah, I'm a nerd.

No comments: