Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some observations before I get back to work

Talk about a snap change hmm?  Plus 2, beautiful no wind, everything melting, hell it even rained.  This morning, -15, hard, harsh wind, and no fit for man or beast.  Good thing we stocked up on the firewood hmm?

I'm not the bad guy.  Sure, I get pissed off but I'm not the bad guy.  I'm the guy.  That's it.  I'm also the guy that goes out of his way to try to avoid getting pissed off.  But even I have my limits.  Poke me with a stick enough times and I'm going to get mad.  The surprising part is, I can tell you repeatedly, 'This one thing, this utterly tiny thing for you, really pisses me off.  Stop doing it?' And you'll agree to, and the first chance you get, BOOM!!  You do it.  Wow.  Y'know what.  I'm not the bad guy. 

When did we forget how to flirt and what flirting means?  Seriously.  I'm a flirt.  This does not mean I'm looking to fuck every woman I'm friendly with.  Nor does it even mean I'm interested in any specific woman.  Hell right now folks, I'm pretty much determined to avoid anything like that.  Won't end well for anyone. 

Genius does not exist.  Hard/smart work does.  Nuff said.

My girls are genuinely impressive.  I find it mind boggling that I had anything to do with the creation of such intense potential.  This is certainly a skewed view because they are my children, but it is still a wonderfully humbling feeling to realize I have the responsibility to ensure that potential is not wasted, and to do it with no thanks.  I think this is the part most parents get hung up on. 

I'm still NOT the bad guy.  Heh.  Fuck you.

I really like coaching.  Running into my kids later on in different situations is fantastically awesome.  The part that always amazes me is that slightly awed look you get from them sometime like 'Holy shit ... coach exists outside of the football field...'  Like I'm some cyborg kept in cold storage in the off season, my one goal to create fantastic football players.  :)

I need a lackey.  Actually a whole team of them.  Anyone know if those minions from 'Despicable Me' are available?  Obedient little yellow mutants seems just perfect.

One hour of intense physical activity a week is a 'bad thing' (TM).  It hurts.  It's been three days and oh GOD how it hurts.

Belfort got kicked in the face because Jesus didn't like being close to his crotch. 

You can create entire UFC broadcasts out of these words:  bucket, beast, tenacious.  Just repeat in different combinations until the audience is left in a stupor of stupidity.

No comments: