Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rant

Come on in and enjoy a few shouts of annoyance in this beautiful place.  I may throw something, so be ready to duck.

Ok, so the comic series/graphic novel (depending on the format you bought) was freakin' great.  It was a new story, a new take, and brilliantly violent and funny.  The movie Wanted was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.  Why would Freeman agree to this shit?  Why was Angelina Jolie in it?  Who was that fucking loser playing Wesley?  It was so bad I considered destroying my pretty new TV so it could be released from its shame for having to show such an incredibly useless bit of film.  Seriously folks, go read the comic.  I'll loan it to you.  You'll love it. 

And again, Jolie, how does she keep getting jobs?  Well I know how.  She's accepted as hot (I don't find her hot) as will get naked on film.  Joy.  She only does crazy well, and even that seems less acting and more that she's actually fucking crazy.  Goddamnit people!  Stop the mediocrity and stupidity!

Ok.  So.  Young ladies.  Stop taking pictures of you and your friends posing together like you're posing for 'Effbooks Next Top Slut.'  Really.  I'm sick of it.  I'm fed up to fucking here with it.  And learn to set some fucking privacy settings.  I'm all for the embracing of sexuality as a part of your identity, but when EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PICTURE LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD COME WITH A PRICE LIST IT MEANS YOU'VE LOST THE FUCKING POINT!

Ok.  I think I'm done for now.

1 comment:

Hollyhock Jellybean said...

Hi there! I totally hear you on discouraging young girls (and sometimes boys) from displaying their 'wares' online. I don't think they understand exactly how many people can see what's on their profiles when they don't edit privacy settings.

I was disgusted by some of the photos and comments my own brother displayed on his FB profile and told him so. So he blocked me. Which is absolutely fine with me. lol Ew.