Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Random thoughts while watching people in the College West Hallway and listening to tunes.

Come on in and grab a spot by the fire. The wind is picking up so the skins are down to keep out most of the bluster, and the fire is high to keep it nice and hot. Sometimes a good sweat will do you wonders.

So shaving. I hate it. It is very harsh to my face and always leads to rashes, painful ingrown hairs (which have turned into serious issues) and other very uncomfortable things. I may clipper back the growth from time to time but I hate actually shaving. And ladies? I don't care if you shave. Feel free to let the hair all grow, I've never cared if you guys are furry or not.

If you're wearing a cop uniform, but have no gun, no stick, and no radio to call more cops with guns and sticks, you're not a fucking cop. Don't act like one you fucktard. No, none of them harassed me, but damnit do they teach the mentality of 'us against them?' Gah.

Ladies, I love it when you wear those long boots with the high heels, and you clickity clack around. But there is a place for them. While going to university classes, where you have to walk around campus and up stairs is not the place. Save yourself and wear some comfy shoes. Trust me, your butt will still look good.

All of you people having regular sex? I hate you. I am indeed getting healthier and while I may have joked about this, it apparently is true. The healthier I get the higher my libido gets. This fucking sucks. And in no good ways.

No comments: