Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two of the Best Lines from the Best SciFi Series EVAR!

Come on in and enjoy the fire, watch it flicker and it will bring you delights.

So I love Babylon 5.  I think it was quite possibly one of the best shows ever created, easily the best science fiction show created, and was the precursor to any show that used/uses a story arc longer than a few shows.  Hell, the creator, who's name I can't spell, pitched it as a FIVE SEASON story arc.  And it was a magnificent five seasons with a few associated TV movies. 

It's treatment of the various themes it tackled was impressive and never about clear cut right and wrong.  Turns out acquiring space travel doesn't make the world a better place it just makes things more complicated.  Wait that's like everything we know of so far!  Love the show.

And it has two of the greatest lines EVAR delivered, both by females, both filled with menace and promised violence, and both so awesome, that this blog post may be too awesome for the average viewer.  So take it in steps, don't tax yourself, and if you have to ... leave the website and hit the youtubes to jack/jill off to the awesomeness seen here. 





Oh so tasty, so awesome, so good.  C&C out.

4 comments:

Cori said...

Yay, Delenn!

I loved Ivanova and Talia so much I played Talia on B5mush. How's that for nerdy.

Silent Winged Coyote said...

But but ... Talia was the bad guy.

I played Blot on a Transformers MUSH, and was frequently an admin/judge on the ShadowRun mush hosted on the DNaCo server.

Out nerded! :)

My eldest daughter was born between a union found on ShadowRunMUSH. Yes, I'm one of THOSE. :)

Cori said...

I was a wizard on Ambermush. My husband was one of the original mudders, and we met on TooMush.

Just try and out-mush-nerd me, youngling.

Silent Winged Coyote said...

I only mentioned two of the MUSHes honey, but I'm pretty sure you have me beat. :) You win on the 'totally hotter than me yet just as if not more nerdy, which adds to the hotness,' thus, you win. I bow to your superiority.