Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a new (Calander) Year.

Come on in and grab a seat near the fire.  It's a beautiful day, it's a fun time, and in general, life is pretty good.

So I gotta brag a bit.  I got a buncha new stuff.  A new 40" 1080p 120mHz LCD TV for a great deal.  It's a Samsung.  It's pretty.  It unfortunately confirms my general consumerism.  Cuz I also bought some Wii games to enjoy on the big TV.  The two Force Unleashed games because they were on sale.  As a side note, I'm a bad ass Sith.  I kicked Darth Vader and the Emperor's ass.  Oh and Access Communication was offering free cable packages with the rental of an HD/PVR.  HD TV is kinda awesome.

I also got a spanky new desk.  It's cherrywood with a glass top and all kinds of pretty.  And a filing cabinet.  And other stuff for the desk.  OH OH!  And my cybertree!!  It's a floor lamp with five individual lamps that have those totally awesome pose-able metal arms with five colourful flower lights and it's my cybertree.  My cybertree is awesome. 

Anyways, the best part of Christmas was how much time I got to spend with my girls and such.  It's totally sweet.  The Bear and Crow were lotsa fun, in fact they're over today and we're having ourselves a fun time.  :)

Oh and my Brother had a baby.  A beautiful little girl who is huge!  She was a bit overdue, and was over 8 lbs.  Full head of hair, very vocal and active, and was on the breast in moments.  One gorgeous new member of the family, born on Boxing Day.

So how was your holiday?  Anything interesting?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HD tv is great. :)