Monday, December 8, 2008

One test down

Well, come in and relax with me. I've gotten one test down and another is coming. I've got a real big fire stoked here because I'm enjoying myself and well let's face it, a big fire is fun. It helps the shadows dance, and they like that.

With one test down and three days until the next I can relax a bit. I also enjoyed this test, because I've decided something. While some might consider me intelligent, I'm not one of the brainiac crowd. So rather than try to sound like one I've decided to just be the smart ass I am. I know I have a very distinctive voice when I write in my own style and I think... well better to put it, I know that I am far more capable of writing like myself rather than trying to sound different than the antagonistic jerk I am. So we're going to go for shock and entertainment value. Of course, flashes of wisdom and insight do come through in my mad ramblings, so we'll see if my profs can keep up. Fun times folks. Ejumakashun is fun!

No comments: