Thursday, December 11, 2008

Two down two to go.

Come in, the wind is blowing but the den is quiet, I've found some very nice hides that can be strung across the front, and are heavy enough to be wind resistant. And of course, the fire is stoked high. I love big fires!

Second one down, CanLit. MAN I totally riffed out on the essay question and filled 10 pages hand written. And I think it was awesome. Mostly because it flowed out of me with such ease and strength that I was 'oh wow.' It's quite good stuff. If I get it back I'll have to type it out for you folks.

Anyone else ever have that feeling? When you just sit down and BOOM! The idea is there and it writes itself, and in fact you could keep on writing about it if you had more time and some research resources. It was AWESOME! Of course, after a test like that I feel complete drained and very hungry. Burning the brain power is just as energy consuming as burning the body power some times.

No comments: